like button

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day #8 Friends [Part I] coming over

This might not be headed where you think it is. True I love having friends come over and hanging out. HOWEVER, It's nice to feel the "oh crap" sensation when I realize how much of a MESS my place is. haha That happened today. Some plans were changed last minute for a friend to pick up my son and I for a birthday party. The race was on.  I finally folded those clean towels, washed the dishes that were piling up in the sink, cleaned off the table a little, filled milk and juice cups ofor the fridge and a couple other things.  I feel good looking around and seeing the toys put up and everything just a little cleanER. Thank goodness for friends coming over that make you clean up every once in a while. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment