like button

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day #4 Family [Part I] My Mother

The more I live having to do things on my own, the more I realize I call my mom more and more for help or advice.  I remember moving and going to college and I had to call my mom to see how long to boil eggs for. hahaha

And just today,  my son and I were playing on the bed. He was falling forward onto the bed like a plant of wood and laughing. He was thuroughly enjoying himself.  Then, he got too close to the wall and hit his nose on the window sill. OUCH! That poor little guy! So after getting him calm again and applying ice to his little nose, I called my mom to see what I should do.  Haha. Of course he was bouncy and laughing after a few minutes. It is nice to be able to call Mom when I need "mommy advice." Thanks Mom. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment