like button

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day #19 Music

    Music brightens your day. It captures you mood.  It lets you express your feelings and beliefs.  Helps you send praises.  It brings people closer througha common bond and interest… man the list just goes on and on.

     Music is one of those things that I simply can not do without.  On my way to work, I listen to K-Love (a Christian radio station that is broadcasted all around the world). It lifts my spirit and brightens my day.  Sometimes on the way home, my son and I listen to Veggie tales version on classic children songs.  He gets very excited and kicks his little feet. Sometimes, at a red light I could actually feel him shake the car (and remember he weighs a mere 22 pounds. Haha)
     I love dancing with him at home.  We bounce around to his little kid shows and salsa dance.  I’m so glad that he loves music.

No comments:

Post a Comment