like button

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Spiritual Guidance

      On Sunday our Bishop gave us these 10 suggestions that will greatly improve our lives.
  1. Take time to be Holy
  2. Remember the blessings you have been given and remember the Lord, every day.
  3. Have prayer where you really communicate with our Heavenly Father.
  4. Study the Scriptures.  Even if it is only a few verses.  Keep a study journal to help you really ponder what you are reading.
  5. Study the Words of the Living Prophets
  6. Read and Ponder our Patriarchal Blessings, Regularly.
  7. Fulfilling our callings.  Do not do them halfway.
  8. Serve others and serve them often.
  9. Keep the commandments in your daily lives.
  10. Go to the Temple often.
     I personally love these and will be trying to implement them in my life.  These are things to be thankful for as well.  I'm thankful that I have a loving Heavenly Father.  I'm thankful that I can pray to him ,in the good times and bad.  I'm thankful for the scriptures that can be a guide and provide relief and bring calm to my heart and soul.  I'm Thankful for our living prophet that helps in guiding us.  Maybe, they could help you too?

No comments:

Post a Comment