like button

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day #33 Consideration

Today is a FREEZING day in San Antonio, TX. It's 20 degrees with windchill it's about 0 (way too cold for Texas).  As I was driving from one military base to the other, I realized that the power was out on the main road that I drive on (it's called Valley Hi). Yikes! This road is usually ridiculous! The traffic is usually backed up all down tot he highway and people are known to run the red light and block the intersection. This is where my road rage comes out a lot.
 
Well this morning with all the power outage, everyone seemed to finally drive safely and considerately. All the intersections became 4 way stops and no one was going without it being their turn.  No one was blocking the intersection. I wish it was like that all the time. :) I've never gotten from one base to the other so quickly... ever.
 
Please everyone, remember to be a little more considerate to others.  Things like this make the world run smoother. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment