like button

Monday, December 19, 2011

Day #49

Today I'm thankful othe people's blogs!!! Today I made it my project to make these awesome little dinosaur hoodies for my son and the young nephews.

I followed this blog to put the hoodie together http://zitzmanfam.blogspot.com/2011/12/project-handmade-christmas-presents.html. And this blog with how to do the screen printing http://www.dana-made-it.com/2008/08/tutorial-freezer-paper-stencil-makenna.html. :)

First I did the spikes.

Then I made, cut and iron on a stencil for the Dino.  Painted three layers on it.

Carefully pulled the stencil off when it was dry.  Ironed on top of it (with a sheet in between). And it's FINISHED!!!
I feel so cool! I did it and it looks like something you'd buy from the store! I'm so pumped to make more clothing for my son.  It is my goal before Summer to make him some awesome Summer pants, shorts and shirts!! Yay!! And all this from these people who took the time to blog it for us less imaginative. So thankful for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment