like button

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

White, that's right!

     No I'm not being racist! I'm talking about teeth here. 
     I hadn't realized just how yellow my teeth were getting over the last few years.  I haven't whitened my teeth since before my boy was born (he's 3 1/2).  So, I was talking to my husband about getting some whitening strips when he told me he had some already.
     I use to use the cheaper Crest White strips... You know, the ones that only really work after the 14 days is done?  By like day 5 I forgot to wear them and never went back... or did them every other day or something to that effect.  I hated those.  You wear them twice a day for two weeks.  Everytime you swallow your spit, while wearing them, you taste the whitening gel.  It's really unpleasant. 
     This time, I used the Crest 3D White strips.  Holy wow!! The gel on the strips is more like a solid.  You don't taste it at all.  After the first use (for 30 minutes) I could see a HUGE improvement!! I have used them for three days now and I'm soooo pleased and thankful!!  They do make your teeth a little sensitive, but that is to be expected when whitening your teeth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment